Avery Antimicrobial Film Labels!
These transparent, self-adhesive antimicrobial film labels kills 99.9% of bacteria and microbes, and is effective against viruses. They can be applied to many flat surfaces, including communal desks, touchscreen devices, door push plates, buttons, books, files and many more.
In todays world protecting yourself, your team and you family is the number one concern. There are a few things you can do to make sure you are protected such as;
- Instigate a thorough cleaning schedule whether at home or in the office – making sure you have ear marked time to give your work space (and home space) a clean each day is not only a good way to reduce the risk of spreading germs but also allows you some thinking time away from the screen so win win. Remember to use the best cleaning products you can with virus killing properties. Make sure that any cloths you use through the cleaning are either discarded or put straight in the wash to avoid being used else where. If your using any bleach products remember to check that surfaces are suitable for bleach and your not in your best work or lounge wear just in case!
- Put in place a hand washing and sanitising regime – this can be things like, always washing your hands when coming back from the shops or a public area. Sanitising your hands before you sit at your desk etc. There are some great hand sanitisers out there now and a variety of hand wash that wont damage the skin. If your working from home consider using a soap dispenser with refill soap to help with the cost and environmental impact. If you are in the office making sure that you and your team have their own hand sanitiser and wipes available at each desk (along with masks) helps to guard against cross contamination.
- Making sure if you are sharing space there is adequate ventilation and your space is protected by screens if needed. Keeping some windows open is very helpful but obviously make sure your team or family aren’t subject to too much cold wind especially in the winter months. There are a number of desk screens you can choose from and we are always happy to help you choose the right one for your desk and office. Make sure screens are also cleaned regularly and perhaps consider adding an antimicrobial film labels to them!
Once you have these in place its important to seek out anything else that can add to your safety and that of the people around you. The Avery antimicrobial film labels are a revolutionary way to add that extra support. They come in all different sizes from A4 and beyond and can go on to many different surfaces such as desk or touch screens. They can be cut to size and shape and are practically invisible so wont spoil the look and feel of your office.
- Provide 24/7 continuous protection. Using cleaning chemicals on the film does not affect the antimicrobial functionality of the product so you can carry on with your usual cleaning regime with no special products needed to maintain them
- Still effective even when the film is cut into different shapes / sizes making it each to fit where it needs to go where on small buttons or a large screen
- Guaranteed to last up to 5 years so no on going costs
- Safe to use – uses a non-toxic active agent so you can be comfortable using it around your family as well
- Suitable for desks/larger flat surfaces, books, notebooks, door push plates, tablets, touchscreen phones and devices, etc
The Antimicrobial film labels provides 24/7 protection, and lasts up to 5 years.
This water and oil proof antimicrobial film is still effective even when wiped with cleaning chemicals. If you’d like to know more about the science behind these antimicrobial film labels check out this video.