Will you need better home office furniture?
The world has changed, even with many businesses beginning to return there are big changes for many. Many office based businesses have realised the benefits of flexible working and a homebased team.
There have been many employees working from dining room tables, in bedrooms and even in the garage! Desks and chairs have been shipped in, borrowed and begged for with the hope that we would return to ‘normal’ soon.
Working from home may become the new normal for many of us with spare rooms and loft spaces becoming our home office.
The benefits of working from home are great; manage your own time, no travel expense, more time for exercise and seeing the family.
But if you are still muddling by with a garden chair and a pop up desk it might be time to invest in some more comfortable and practical home office furniture.
We have a wide range to pick from and can advise on the best desk, chair and supports for the job! Here are just a few to take a look at
- Executive high back chair
- Contemporary design
- Chrome arms and base
- Gas height adjustable
- User’s weight tension control
- Ribbed faux leather seat and back
- Black arm rests gives the user support
- Gas lift and tilt mechanism allows you to set your preferred seating position
- Standard tilt lock and weight tension control
- Compact in size, this desk allows you to make the most of your space
- Create a productive environment while shutting out the many distractions that home comforts can bring
- White panel ends with adjustable feet, with oak tables tops and grey trim
- Complete with writing shelf and additional storage area
- Stylish workstation with black frame and oak worktop
- Extra wide 1200mm desktop space to fit all work accessories
- Contains two pull out drawers in black to match the frame
- Additional shelf storage space with open section
- Transform your space – however big or small – into the ideal home office
Dont forget to also check out our guide on ‘How to pick an office chair’ for some useful tips on getting the right comfort and support. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLG8QYnDFpE